Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a sustainable industry geared towards public service?
Join our diverse team of experienced professionals at Lakes District Maintenance and you can build a career in a dynamic company, striving to make a mark in an industry focussed on keeping highways and roads safe for our communities.
Working with LDM provides you with not just a career but a lifestyle that values work-life balance and opportunities to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world!
Following are a few perks that come with working for LDM:
- Competitive compensation package with extensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
- Relaxed lifestyle: Traffic jams are unheard of in the small communities that we operate in. You will enjoy the ultra-short commute and be able to spend more time with family and pursuing your hobbies and interests.
- Close-knit communities: We operate in small towns and communities that are ideal for raising a family.
- Outdoor recreation: Northern BC is known for its northern lights, forests, lakes, rivers and pristine wilderness. There are plenty of recreational options to choose from like canoeing, kayaking, fishing, mountain biking, skiing, snowmobiling…the list goes on!
Current Employment Opportunities:
- HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) CoordinatorLocation: Head Office – Burns Lake
Closing Date: Oct 22nd, 2021 at 4:00pm
- Highway Maintenance Worker / Operator (Full-time Winter Season Work)Location: Lakes – Burns Lake / Houston
- Highway Maintenance Worker / Operator (Full-time Winter Season Work)Location: Stikine – All Areas (Atlin, Bob Quinn, Dease Lake, Jade City, Tatogga, Telegraph Creek)
- Trade Apprentice – BridgeworkerLocation: Stikine – Dease Lake
New career opportunities come up all the time so feel free to check back often.